The rapid pace of work and continual need to address client’s ever-evolving requirements with new solutions makes my responsibilities an intellectual challenge and a rewarding experience. Each day presents a new opportunity to work with my teammates, analyze data, and carve a path forward.
Chief Executive Officer,
Education & Licensures:
- B.A. in Business Administration from Ohio University
- M.B.A. in Finance from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University
- SIOR Designation
- Licensed Ohio Real Estate Management Level Broker
Damon has spent his entire professional career consulting clients in all facets of the commercial real estate industry, acting as a pragmatic, educated, and skillful advisor and broker. By leveraging his skill set in strategic planning, portfolio management, and financial analysis to address real estate problems with practical and effective solutions, he has successfully consulted and advised a wide range of clients including private and publicly traded corporations, public sector entities, and non-profits.
Today, at Allegro, he assists his clients with the transaction of real estate across the globe — purchasing and leasing assets of all categories. Whether office or industrial, his clients have relied on him to understand market dynamics and create the best possible solutions. Additionally, he consults and provides strategic solutions for organizations that need counsel with their real estate portfolios. His ability to combine transactional expertise with strategic consultation creates a service delivery paradigm tailored exactly to the true needs of most clients.
Prior to joining Allegro, Damon served as Assistant Vice President within the Strategy and Analysis Group in the Corporate Real Estate Department at Bank One in Chicago, Illinois. During this time, he was responsible for the analysis of real estate transactions within the Bank One portfolio including office, retail, and operational assets. Additional responsibilities included excess asset disposition and corporate portfolio realignment resulting from the acquisition of First Chicago Bank, and asset review for pending corporate merger and acquisition targets.
Damon has been published and interviewed for numerous publications regarding corporate real estate trends and economic development. A few of these industry journals include Bank News, ABA Banking Journal, COSE Update, Crain’s Cleveland, The Cleveland Plain Dealer, and The Economic Development Journal.
Awards and Recognition:
- Leadership Cleveland Class
- NAIOP Office Investment Transaction of the Year
- NAIOP Investment Transaction of the Year
- NAIOP Retail Investment Transaction of the Year
- Awarded the Marshall Memorial Fellowship from The German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Crain’s Cleveland Business “Forty Under 40”
- Board Member, Catholic Charities Diocese of Cleveland
- Board President, St. Augustine Health Ministries
- Board Treasurer, The Union Club Foundation