What is Vendor/Developer Selection?
Vendor selection is the crucial process of selecting the right, strategic partner for a sale/ leaseback, large-scale design or construction project, public private partnership or other vendors related to real estate.
How Does Allegro help?
We identify your project criteria and objectives, identify vendors or developers, develop RFPs or RFQs, evaluate proposals or responses, facilitate presentations and interviews, recommend finalists, and manage negotiations.
Who are Vendor/Developer Selection Services for?
Organizations who are:
- Looking to select any type of strategic real estate vendor or partner, such as developers, architects, property managers, real estate software solutions, sale/leaseback candidates, construction companies
What are the benefits of Vendor/Developer Selection Services?
- A customized process and selection tool
- Insulated negotiations so your business relationships are preserved
- External validation of optimal business terms
- A real estate partner aligned with your business goals
Allegro helped JCU strategically select a property manager for their diverse real estate portfolio.
Winning together through trust
"Allegro helped us to select an owner’s representative to oversee the construction of our 345,000 sq. ft. operations center. Allegro identified a list of qualified candidates, drafted and distributed a RFQ document, provided an analysis of responses, and facilitated the interview process. With Allegro's support, we successfully engaged an owner's representative who helped deliver this mission-critical construction project."
- Jim Cellura, Vice President, Chief Investment Officer, Medical Mutual of Ohio
Want to see our
Enter your email to view how we approach Vendor/Developer Selection Services.