What are Economic Incentives?
Many cities, counties, and states offer commercial real estate tax abatements, tax credits, and other economic incentives to attract and retain successful organizations (their jobs and payroll) in their local economies. Capitalizing on these incentives can help to offset your commercial real estate expenses.
How Does Allegro help?
We review incentive programs and past incentive deals, solicit incentive proposals, analyze the impact of each package, and negotiate on your behalf. Our role creates a competitive market in order to get you the most favorable and comprehensive incentives package available.
From real estate tax abatement to job credits, there are many different types of economic incentives that you could be eligible for.
Who are Economic Incentive Services for?
Organizations who are:
- Considering the need to relocate, expand, purchase, or build new facilities
- Assessing growth plans that include investment in new equipment or substantial new hires
What are the benefits of Economic Incentive Services?
- Reduced capital investment due to government support
- Streamlined coordination of incentive negotiations across multiple stakeholders
We helped Timken attain a funding package totaling more than $7 million.
Winning together through trust
"Allegro has guided our team through the incentives process across the US. They lead negotiations with state and local economic development organizations, align our internal stakeholders, and quarterback the application and documentation process. They understand our business and are always willing to go the extra mile on our behalf."
- Chris Eberhardt, Vice President, Tax and Treasury, Materion Corporation
Want to see our
Enter your email to view how we approach Economic Incentives.