What is a Project Feasibility Study?
A project feasibility study is a proven process used to understand the market demand for a proposed commercial real estate project.
How Does Allegro help?
We identify a proposed project’s key success factors and goals, understand the market trends and dynamics, develop a proforma financial analysis, and ultimately guide you in making an informed decision on whether or not the project should move forward.
Who is a Project Feasibility Study for?
Organizations who are:
- Evaluating a real estate development project
- Working to attract a real estate developer or secure financing to a proposed development project
- Looking to better understand market dynamics and their impact on a proposed real estate development project
What are the benefits of a Project Feasibility Study?
- A quantitative analysis of current and planned supply, and pricing
- Demographic data of the study area population density, household incomes, ages, and projected trends
- Insight into current activities by real estate developers, investors, and employers
- A list of private and public financial tools available for potential projects
Allegro conduced a feasibility study that allowed Omnova to sell a manufacturing property and excess land for a higher price, benefitting shareholders.
Winning together through trust
"Allegro helped CSU evaluate the feasibility of acquiring key pieces of real estate that promote the University's long-term strategic goals. The team developed a comprehensive analysis of the properties to be acquired, which included a detailed cash flow pro forma in addition to a summary of legal and operational considerations. Allegro's work allowed us to be confident in executing our real estate strategy. We would recommend Allegro to any organization that is working through a significant real estate decision."
- David Jewell, CFO, CSU
Want to see our
Enter your email to view how we approach Project Feasibility.