I’ve always said that real estate is the perfect combination of people and spreadsheets, both of which are passions of mine. The only thing better than getting to solve new and interesting real estate problems every day is doing it with a talented team!
Chief Operating Officer,
Education & Licensures:
- B.S. in Management Information Systems from Miami University
- Licensed Ohio Real Estate Management Level Salesperson
Julie focuses on providing corporate real estate management, transaction advisory, and real estate consulting services to a variety of national and global organizations. Her technical and analytical skills combined with her exposure to a wide range of end-users, has allowed her to consistently provide innovative solutions for Allegro’s clients, ranging from small non-profits to multi-national corporations.
Prior to joining Allegro, Julie worked in the office leasing and corporate services groups of a global commercial real estate brokerage network, gaining extensive experience in Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Awards and Recognition:
- Cleveland Bridge Builders Class
- 2 NAIOP Office Transaction of the Year Awards
- NAIOP Land Transaction of the Year Award
- NAIOP Retail Investment of the Year Award
- Board of Directors, Events Committee Chair First Tee of Cleveland
- Former Vice Chair of the New Partners of Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center