Property Condition Assessment
What is a Property Condition Assessment?
A property condition assessment, or a commercial real estate PCA, is an evaluation of real estate via a thorough inspection and assessment in which all systems and improvements are reviewed.
How Does Allegro help?
We assemble a team of experts and tour the subject property, gather recommendations and cost estimates, and create an actionable plan to address deficiencies.
Who is a Property Condition Assessment for?
Organizations who are:
- Considering the purchase of real estate
- Seeking help with capital planning
- Considering the disposition of owned real estate and interested in understanding the impact of deferred maintenance on pricing
What are the benefits of a Property Condition Assessment?
- Identification of property deficiencies provided in a detailed report
- Comprehensive report of proposed solutions and corresponding cost estimates
- Confident and educated framework for long-term capital planning
Allegro conducted a property condition assessment for a healthcare provider that allowed them to acquire a new facility with ease.
Winning together through trust
"The Village of Bratenahl selected Allegro to guide us through the development of a community facilities master plan. Allegro delivered a well-conceived capital facilities management plan, a related land use strategy, while facilitating public participation meetings. Ultimately, Allegro was successful in helping us to create a blueprint for the successful management of its real estate portfolio and land use."
- John LiCastro, Mayor, Village of Bratenahl
Want to see our
Enter your email to view how we approach Property Condition Assessments.