What is Project Management?
Whether you’re building a new location or completing an office renovation, a commercial real estate project manager oversees the project from conception to completion.
How Does Allegro help?
We assemble the design team, solicit proposals from and execute contracts with architects, engineers, and construction firms, define scope, manage the permit process, lead calls and meetings, work closely with the general contractor to ensure timely and on-budget construction, and ultimately obtain a Certificate of Occupancy for the completed space.
Who are Project Management Services for?
Organizations who are:
- Leasing or own real estate but do not have the resources to effectively manage the construction and development process
- Wanting to supplement their existing teams with individuals that have experience managing construction and development projects
What are the benefits of Project Management Services?
- Efficient delivery of a real estate project that avoids common delays and pitfalls inherent with the traditional process
- Time savings for internal employees that would have to manage the activities
- Better quality of results that leverages proven processes and relationships
Alongside a building architect, third-party designer, and landlord, Allegro worked to coordinate the construction of Parkland’s new office.
Winning together through trust
"Allegro acted as our project manager during a critical part of our due diligence process of our headquarters purchase. They managed diverse threads of the project: everything from coordinating roofing quotes, to evaluating and selecting a property management firm, to acting as a liaison with City for all necessary approvals, to qualifying environmental remediation contractors. Trailhead are experts in Biotechnology, we were glad to have experts in commercial real estate on our side."
- Jan Jensen, CEO, Trailhead Biosystems, Inc.
Want to see our
Enter your email to view how we approach Project Management.