Helping to build a sustainable company centered on service to others has been the highlight of my professional life. Doing this with great people makes each day a treasure.
Chief Financial Officer,
Education & Licensures:
- B.S. in Ocean Engineering from the United States Naval Academy
- M.A. in Public Administration from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University
- Served as a commissioned officer in the United States Navy for 20 years, retired from service in 2006
- Licensed Ohio Real Estate Principal Broker
Since participating in the founding of Allegro, Russell has worked for and advised a multitude of corporate, public sector, and not-for-profit entities. He has provided leasing, acquisition, and disposition brokerage services, real estate organizational planning, and higher-level real estate asset services while at Allegro and at previous companies. Russell also helps individuals and family offices in underwriting and acquiring investment real estate. He leads Allegro’s Investment Services division where he provides real estate development consulting including raising equity and debt for privately financed real estate projects.
Awards and Recognition:
- 3 Development Awards, Smart Business
- 2 Building the Circle Awards, University Circle, Inc.
- 3 NAIOP Transaction of the Year Awards
- Downtown Development Award from Downtown Cleveland Alliance
- City of Shaker Heights, Landmark Award
- Former Board Member and Chair, Deaconess Foundation